Congratulations to the Super Bowl 50 Champions!!!
It’s been 18 long years since the Denver Broncos last won a Super Bowl. The good news is, Denver still knows how to welcome the champions back home in style.
On Tuesday, February 9th the Denver Broncos Parade will start at noon from Union Station. The parade is anticipated to arrive at Civic Center Park at 1pm for the Broncos Rally.
Check out the Parade Route Map below to pick your spot.
10:00 a.m – Entertainment begins at Civic Center Park
Parade Route Map
Musical Performances by:
Big Head Todd and The Monsters
12:00 p.m –
Parade kicks off at 17th and Wynkoop Streets
- Entire Denver Broncos team
- The Bowlen Family, Denver Broncos team owners
- Mayor Hancock, Governor Hickenlooper and other elected officials
- Broncos Executive Vice President of Football Operations/General Manager John Elway
- Head Coach Gary Kubiak
- Denver Broncos Cheerleaders
- Miles the Mascot and Thunder
- Denver Broncos Stampede Drumline
1:00 p.m – Rally begins at Civic Center Park
Have fun and be safe! Go Broncos!