Denver’s the Lakehouse Working Towards Mental and Physical Health for Its Inhabitants
And It’s The First Building in Colorado To Do So
Have you ever wondered what sort of effects your living situation has on your physical and mental health? The Developers behind Sloans Lake’s Lakehouse have, which is why this building is Colorado’s first residence to be built with wellness in mind. The International Well Building Institute sets wellness guidelines for builders across the country. Additionally, Nava Real Estate Development is the team behind the Lakehouse, and recently registered with IWBI. And thus the Lakehouse was born!
The Well Movement is taking off all across the country. It was born from this ideology: “the air that you breathe, the water you drink, the light you see, it’s all having an impact on your physical, mental, and social well-being.” In short, these ideas are redefining how we build. The Lakehouse is seeing an influx of people craving to move there, and I think I know why!
Why the Lakehouse?
These condominiums come with a juicing station in the lobby, a sauna (yes, please!!), and a state of the art fitness room. In addition, the building is set up with an air filtration system and a mold killing ultra violet lights n the pool area. Additionally, light was an important component of the building; the Penthouse units have ground to ceiling windows, and the remaining units do not have a shortage either.
The Lakehouse is a pet friendly environment with a meditation garden and a creative workshop. Window soffit ventilation and Energy Star Certifications douse the the building. In addition, social rooms, outdoor fire pits, and event spaces offer ample opportunity for community and socializing. If you thought this place couldn’t get any better, and urban farm and a harvest room are some of the amenities here.
Colorado is one of the country’s leaders in practicing sustainability. Additionally, we can only hope that more Colorado developers will start choosing the wellness path!
Do you have questions about the Lakehouse? Check out the listed amenities below, and contact me with your inquiries!
Lakehouse Amenities and Features
- Moisture and mold mitigation
- Balconies or patios for every home
- Operable windows in bedrooms
- Non-smoking environment
- WELL Building Standard water quality through City of Denver
- Hydration and beverage stations
- Low chlorine pool and hot tub
- Filtered water appliances (penthouses)
- Waterfront location and views of Sloan’s Lake
- Urban Farm with fresh organic vegetables and herbs
- Professional farming support by Agriburbia
- Harvest Room to wash and store farm produce and local foods
- Indoor and outdoor kitchens with community table
- Pro-style grills
- Automated package delivery system with cold storage
- Fresh juicing station
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to maximize natural daylight
- Low-e glass exterior for comfort
- Light glare control
- LED lighting
- Open designs throughout
- Solar and blackout shades
- Meditation gardens
- Connections to outdoor living environment
- Private event space
- Resident lounge with collaborative kitchen and media den
- Indoor/outdoor fireplace with social seating
- Creative workshop with tools for multimedia arts
- Extensive landscaping to support biophilia–the human connection to nature
- Access to wellness experts, education and progress monitoring through Realwell
- Timeless and neutral natural finishes
- Pet-friendly environment
- Active staircase in lobby
- 70’ lap pool with year-round hot tub
- Wellness center with fitness lab, dry sauna and yoga & meditation studio
- Water sports, outdoor activities and 2.6 mile trail at Sloan’s Lake Park
- Aquatics room with equipment for resident’s use
- Sports workshop with tools for repairs
- Secure bike storage
- Sun deck for yoga