Real Estate in Denver is not faltering as many in the media would have you believe. The Cherry Creek neighborhood is truly a gem in our city. This neighborhood offers world-renowned boutiques and restaurants. 423 Detroit is a sanctuary of sunny airiness to relax in after a hard day of shopping and dining. The outdoor patio is an oasis in the summer and the expansive living space – with a fully finished basement – gives a sense of privacy and luxury in a town home.
- Freshly painted & hardwood floors refinished
- Wired for Surround Sound Throughout
- Custom beveled/stained glass entry
- Sautillo tile entry & bath
- Sunny loft/office overlooks 2 story “greatroom” living room with skylights and Gas Fireplace
- Bird’s Eye Maple & Birch Built-Ins
- Birch Cabinetry
- Granite Countertops & Back Splash
- Private Vine-Covered Patio in Summer
- Plantation Shutters & Vaulted Ceilings
- Kohler Fixtures & Pedestal Sink
- Mirrored Exercise Room/Family Room
- Kitchenette in Basement—Could be Mother-In-Law Apartment
- Master Suite with Jetted Tub, Balcony and Walk-in Closet
- Two-car attached garage
- Walk to Clayton Lane, Cherry Creek North and Cherry Creek Mall, Shopping and Dining Galore
This stunning townhome is offered for $830,000 and is available for immediate possession.
SOLD – March 2009
The best location in Cherry Creek North!
423 Detroit Street