Denver Restaurant Week: 4 Things to Know About Denver’s Premiere Food Event
Denver Restaurant Week is one of my favorite events of the year! Maybe you’ve never gone…. or maybe you just moved to Denver and are getting the lay of the land still. There’s still plenty of time to participate in DRW and I highly recommend you do if you have a chance!
DRW: February 21st and March 1st
What to Know
- This is the DRW’s 16th season. Over 100 of Denver’s restaurants participate. Here are some of my favorites participating this year are; Acova (LoHi), Bistro Vendome (Larimer Square), The Bindery (LoHi), Coperta, and Il Posto (RiNo). These are just a few of hundred of participating restaurants. You can find the full list here.
- Denver’s top restaurants (my mouth is watering just thinking about them!) offer various price ranges for your dining and budgetary needs. Each dinner is multi-course and ranges in price from $25, $35, and $45 per meal.
- There are many wine and spirit hot spots you can pair with your restaurant week dining experience! You can check out your options here.
- Denver restaurant week is getting social! You can tag them in your DRW photos by using #DenverRestaurantWeek for a chance to be featured on their website! (And be sure to tag me using #goexploredenver to show me, too!).
Don’t want to get too far away from home? You can search participating restaurants by neighborhood!
Tips and Tricks
- Look at the menus in advance! That way you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Reservations, reservations, reservations!!! This is the busiest week of the year…. so be sure to stay ahead of it by reserving your spot in advance!
- If you can splurge, do so! This is your chance to try as many restaurants as you can at a reasonable price.
- Your servers are working hard this week. There’s a lot happening during DRW, so be sure to take care of your servers accordingly 🙂
Thanks for reading! I am a local #DenverRealtor who loves living and exploring the wonderful city of Denver and beyond. If you have any questions about DRW, living in Denver, or are looking to make the next big move…. I would love to hear from you! Contact me and we’ll grab a coffee!